Segmind Grand AI Challenge 2021
The aim of the challenge is to predict the store sales using the given dataset.
Note: The results are never declared without verifying the codebase and the source of data. If the use of unfair means are found this can lead to disqualification and/or permanent account suspension.
Welcome to Segmind Grand AI Challenge 2021!
Segmind provides FREE CPU/GPU instances and is hosting an AI Challenge and are giving away huge prizes! This is a great chance to polish you data science skills and also be rewarded for it! All you have to do is to predict store sales of a store using the given dataset.
The dataset consists of 4 CSV files:
- store.csv - additional information regarding the stores
TRAIN.csv consists of 9 attributes:
- Sales (Target Attribute)
This data should be used to train the model, no additional data is allowed to be used for the training process.
TEST.csv consists of the testing data required for prediction and consists of 7 attributes:
A "sample_submission".csv is also provided for ease of the participants. To know the exact submission format, please check out "Submission Guidelines".
Win exciting prizes by Segmind!
Note: To be eligible for the rewards, you will need a Segmind account -Segmind provides FREE CPU/GPU instances.
The output of the model should be "output.csv" containing the following columns in this exact order for predictions on TEST.csv:
- Index (Row index of TEST.csv data - the index starts from 0)
- Sales (Target Attribute)
A "sample_submission.csv" is also given for reference which already contains the correct format required for submission.
The score is displayed in reverse order of Root Mean Square Error (RMSE). "TRAIN.csv" file contains the data required for training.
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0.
- Root Mean Squared Error (RMSE) will be used for evaluation
- If the scores are tied, the person reaching the score FIRST will get the better rank.
- You can make upto 20 submission in a day.
- We are using an automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which has low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching, etc.), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- The participants must use only the provided dataset for training.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond the provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid or you can be disqualified if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
Note: To be eligible for the rewards, you will need a Segmind account.
- Rank 1 holder: OnePlus Watch
- Rank 2 holder: Amazon Echo Show
- Rank 3 holder Amazon EchoDot
- The participants with a successful submission will get a certificate of participation.
- Top 3 participants will receive a permanent place in Dockship's "Hall of Fame".
Please note: The images of the products mentioned above are for representational purpose only. The actual product may have been updated by OnePlus or Amazon and their looks may vary.