HackNITP Winter '21 AI Challenge
The aim of this challenge is to read the audio files and detect their sentiment.
Welcome to HackNITP Winter '21 AI Challenge!
NOTE: To register for this event, please visit https://hacknitp.tech
An alternative link is: https://hackntip.devfolio.co/
This is an invite-only event hence the NIT Patna Team must approve you first. We wish you all the best for this event.
Speech Recognition and Sentiment Analysis are techniques revolutionizing the world. Customer Care using IVR is one of the biggest market segments affected by this technology. Hence, these techniques are a must-have in your armory as a data scientist. The aim of this challenge is to read the audio (.wav) files and classify them into 3 sentiments (Positive, Neutral, or Negative).
The dataset consists of 2 directories and 2 .csv files:
- "TRAIN" directory (contains .wav files for training)
- "TEST" directory (contains .wav files for testing)
- TRAIN.csv contains filenames and classes
- Sample_Submission.csv contains sample submission format
For the final submission format, please refer to "Submission Guidelines".
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "TEST" directory wav files).
The first row should correspond to the column names "Filename"(as given in TEST directory) and "Class" (Positive, Neutral or Negative)
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0 or a warning prompt of “Invalid Score” will be displayed.
- F1 Accuracy Score
- If the scores are tied, the person reaching the score FIRST will get the better rank.
- We are using automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which have low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching etc,), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- The participants must use only the provided dataset for training.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request for the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid or you can be disqualified if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
- The Top 3 Teams will receive personalised T-shirts and Mugs.
- Top 3 Rank holders will get permanent place in Dockship Hall of Fame.
- Every participant with a successful submission will receive certificates from HackNITP.