Animal Breed Classification AI Challenge
The aim is to classify images into given breeds of cats and dogs.
Welcome to Animal Breed Classification Challenge!
The dataset contains images of 37 breeds of cats and dogs from around the world. It contains two directories "TRAIN" and "TEST" with 5890 and 1500 images respectively. The training images are provided in the directory of the specific class itself. The names of the directories are "class labels" to be used for submission. The aim is to classify the "TEST" images into one of the 37 classes.
Please refer to the Submission Guidelines for the final format of the submission.
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "TEST" directory which contains 1500 images).
The first row should correspond to the column names "Filename" and "Class".
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0 or a warning prompt of “Invalid Score” will be displayed.
- F1 Accuracy Score
- If the scores are tied, the person reaching the score FIRST will get the better rank.
- We are using automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which have low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching etc,), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- The participants must use only the provided dataset for training.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request for the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid or you can be disqualified if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
- The winner will receive a cash prize of 5000 INR.
- The participants with a successful submission will get a certificate of participation.
- Top 3 participants will receive a permanent place in Dockship's "Hall of Fame".
Top 5 Participants will also earn Dockship gems:
- Rank 1: 250 💎
- Rank 2: 150 💎
- Rank 3: 100 💎
- Rank 4: 50 💎
- Rank 5: 50 💎