Machine Learning India AI Challenge
The aim of this challenge is to classify credit card transaction as fraudulent or not.
Welcome to Machine Learning India AI Challenge!
Machine Learning India is organizing an AI Challenge for all the beginners in data science. This challenge provides an opportunity for all the data scientists to learn, compete, and showcase their skills at the national level. The dataset consists of Credit Card Transactions that need to be classified into fraudulent and non-fraudulent transactions. This challenge has applications in the domain of risk analysis, insurance claims, loan approvals, and other economic fronts.
The provided dataset has the following 3 files:
- TRAIN.csv (contains training data)
- TEST.csv (test data for prediction)
- sample_submission.csv (an example of submission file)
The TRAIN.csv has 31 attributes, 30 training, and 1 target attribute (Class). "0" represents non-fraudulent transactions and "1" represents fraudulent transactions. Attributes V1...V28 are anonymous so that the internal details may be kept hidden.
Please refer to the Submission Guidelines for the final format of the submission.
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "TEST.csv" file which contains 352 rows of data)
The two classes are as follows:
- 0 (non-fraudulent)
- 1 (fraudulent)
The first row should correspond to the column names "Index" and "Class". Please refer to the Sample Output for better understanding.
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV on the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto-graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is an error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0 or a warning prompt of “Invalid Score” will be displayed.
- F1 Accuracy Score
- If the scores are tied, the person reaching the score FIRST will get the better rank.
- We are using an automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which has low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching, etc,), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- The participants must use only the provided dataset for training.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond the provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid or you can be disqualified if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
- Top 3 participants will receive goodies from Machine Learning India: T-Shirts, Mugs, Badges, and Stickers
- All participants with successful submissions will receive certificates from Machine Learning India
- Top 3 participants will also get a permanent place in Dockship's Hall of Fame