Code Warriors Game of Data AI Challenge
The aim of the challenge is to classify the images into different "Food" categories.
Welcome to Code Warriors Game of Data Classification AI Challenge!
The aim of the challenge is to build an image classifier that can predict "Food" categories for the given test images (1,671 test images). The dataset consists of 4931 training images with following 11 categories.
- Dairy product
- Fried food
The dataset is used for research purposes only.
The given dataset contains two main directories "train" and "test". The training directory contains 11 sub-directories (1 for each class) and their respective training images.
The test directory contains the test images that are required for prediction.
NOTE: The images are of different sizes, so pre-processing has to be done accordingly.
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "test" directory which contains 1,671 images )
The first row should correspond to the column names "filename" and "class".
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0.
- F1 Accuracy Score
- We are using automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which have low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching etc,), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- You will have to use the provided data. If an external dataset is used your grade will be marked as invalid.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request for the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid or you can be disqualified if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
The Top 3 participants will receive goodies from Dockship and certificates from "Code Warriors"
The goodies will include:
- Premium Laptop Bag
- Personalized Mugs
- Personalized Notepads
- Laptop Stickers