Dog Breed Classification AI Challenge
The aim is to classify images into given categories of dog breed.
Welcome to Dog Breed Classification Challenge!
The dataset contains images of 120 breeds of dogs from around the world. This dataset has been built using images and annotation from Image Net for the task of fine-grained image categorization. It contains two directories "train" and "test" with 14399 and 6181images respectively. The labels for train directory are provided in "train.csv". The aim is to classify the "test" images into one of the 120 classes. Please check out Submission Guidelines for the final format.
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "test" directory which contains 6181 images )
The first row should correspond to the column names "filename" and "label".
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0.
- F1 Accuracy Score
- We are using automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which have low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching etc,), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- The participants must use only the provided dataset for training.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request for the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid or you can be disqualified if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
- The winner gets Rs. 5000 in cash prize!
- All participants with successful submission will receive certificates from Dockship.
- The Top 3 participants will receive goodies from Dockship.
Note: The goodies will include:
- Premium Laptop Bag
- Personalized Mugs
- Personalized Notepads
- Laptop Stickers