CIFAR - 10 Image Classification Challenge
The task is to classify the images of CIFAR 10 into 10 different classes.
Welcome to CIFAR -10 Image Classification Challenge!
The CIFAR-10 dataset consists of 60000 32x32 colour images in 10 classes, with 6000 images per class. There are 50000 training images and 10000 test images.
The dataset is divided into five training batches and one test batch, each with 10000 images. The test batch contains exactly 1000 randomly-selected images from each class. The training batches contain the remaining images in random order, but some training batches may contain more images from one class than another. Between them, the training batches contain exactly 5000 images from each class.
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "test" directory which contains 10,000 images )
The first row should correspond to the column names "filename" and "label".
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0.
- F1 Accuracy Score
- We are using automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which have low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching etc,), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- CIFAR-10 is a standard dataset. You will have to use the provided data. If an external dataset is used your grade will be marked as invalid.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request for the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid or you can be disqualified if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
The winner gets Rs. 5000 in cash prize!
The Top 3 participants will receive goodies from Dockship.
The goodies will include:
- Premium Laptop Bag
- Personalized Mugs
- Personalized Notepads
- Laptop Stickers