Curio Ventures Internship Hiring AI Challenge
The aim of this challenge is to generate human face GAN while training on the given images.
Welcome to Curio Ventures Internship Hiring AI Challenge!
NOTE: This challenge has been updated, please read carefully.
The Style Transfer and Face Swap applications are becoming popular each day. Social media has become a part of our lives and is being flooded with images and videos.
We have developed a computer vision-based 'face swap' app. We are looking for Computer Vision/Deep Learning enthusiasts to join a very passionate computer vision-based product development team.
1. Need to identify whether it's a human face image or any other object image with 100% accuracy.
2. Face should be clearly visible if there is anything on the face (Mask) or something that’s covering any part of the face, it should mark it as false.
3. Face should be real, validate sketch, drawing, animated faces as false.
NOTE: To know the exact submission file requirements and format, please check out "Submission Guidelines". Please read the guidelines carefully or your submission may be invalidated.
Submission Evaluation: Manual
Submission Grade Time: 24 Hrs - 36 Hrs.
The results will be declared when ALL the submissions have been graded.
NOTE: Please read the guidelines very carefully to understand the final structure of your submission file (.zip). Also, if you are using a Windows system, do not use WINRAR to zip the files, WinZip or UNIX based zip creators would be required.
The directory structure of the dataset is as follows:
The task is to classify these images into 3 categories: "Real Face", "Fake Face" and "Other object"
The final submission (.zip) file should have the following files:
- output.csv, classifying each image from the Images folder into real or fake. First column can mention the original image name, second the classification "Real Face" , "Fake Face" and "Other object".
- The Jupyter notebook/Colab Notebook used for training the model
- Trained model and complete code directory.
- Instructions to test the code, along with requirements (instructions.txt, requirements.txt)
- A detailed report of your approach, what methods you tested. Also mention the methods which did not generate good results for you. (report.pdf)
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your zip file by uploading the zip in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- If there is an error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0 or invalid.
- Evaluation based on Video Results, Code Execution, Methodology given in the detailed report.
- The solution will be graded out of 100.
- If the scores are tied, the person reaching the score FIRST will get the better rank.
- We are using automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which have low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching etc,), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
- Confidentiality should be strictly maintained.
- Participants will be invited for an interview based on score.
- The participants with a successful submission will get a certificate of participation.
- Top 3 participants will receive a permanent place in Dockship's "Hall of Fame".