Twitter Sentiment Analysis AI Challenge
The aim of this challenge is to design a model to classify given tweets into different categories.
Welcome to Twitter Sentiment Analysis AI Challenge!
The aim of the challenge is to classify tweets into 3 categories namely "positive", "negative" and "neutral". The dataset contains 3 files:
- TRAIN.csv (contains training data)
- TEST.csv (data for prediction)
The TRAIN.csv file consists of 15 attributes
- airline_sentiment (Target column for prediction)
Please refer to the Submission Guidelines for the final format of the submission.
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "TEST.csv")
The first row should correspond to the column names:
- Index (Row Index of TEST.csv)
- Sentiment (Target Attribute)
NOTE: This dataset contains lot of missing values and inconsistent formatting, so participants will have to per-process the data before training.
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0 or a warning prompt of “Invalid Score” will be displayed.
- Accuracy Score
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request for the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
- Top three participants will get a place in Hall of Fame page.