Rethink UX Text Recognition Hiring Challenge
The aim of this challenge is to recognise handwritten text in the given images.
Welcome to Rethink UX Text Recognition Hiring Challenge
Rethink UX is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to design and build machine learning models to read text from scanned images, pdf documents, and handwritten documents and help build software products smart with ML. You must be able to work across multiple teams to ensure project objectives are met.
The aim of this challenge is to recognize handwritten text in the given images.
The "TRAIN" directory contains 165,480 images and the corresponding labels are provided in "TRAIN.csv". The "TEST" directory contains 20,685 images for prediction.
Please refer to the Submission Guidelines for the final format of the submission.
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "TEST" directory which contains 20685 images.
The first row should correspond to the column names "FILENAME" and "VALUES".
The participants should use Capital Case for the output values and not remove any punctuation in the output string, such as spaces or hyphens, as shown in the sample output below.
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0 or a warning prompt of “Invalid Score” will be displayed.
- F1 Accuracy Score
- If the scores are tied, the person reaching the score FIRST will get the better rank.
- The process of interviews is managed by the organizer Rethink UX.
- We are using automatic anti-cheat system. Our system flags submission which have low trust scores. Manually modifying your submission CSV (via comparison of any form etc.), using image comparison techniques (pixel matching, file size matching etc,), in any form, can lead to your disqualification without any notice.
- The participants must use only the provided dataset for training.
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request for the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid or you can be disqualified if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
- Job Offering with annual CTC of upto INR 12,00,000.
- Rank 1 holder will get a bounty of INR 10,000.
- The Top 3 participants will receive certificates from "Rethink UX" as well for commendable effort.
- Work with the Best and Brightest Technical Talent
- The stable and well-funded company
- Virtual Happy Hours, Team Building Events, Hackathons