Garbage Classification AI Challenge
The aim of this challenge is to classify the given images into 6 garbage categories.
Welcome to Garbage Classification AI Challenge!
The dataset contains images of 6 categories of garbage. It contains two directories "TRAIN" and "TEST" with 2001 and 300 images respectively. The training images are provided in the directory of the specific class itself. The names of the directories are "class labels" to be used for submission. The aim is to classify the "TEST" images into one of the 6 classes.
Please refer to the Submission Guidelines for the final format of the submission.
The final submission must include:
output.csv (single file having results for "TEST" directory which contains 300 images.
The first row should correspond to the column names "Filename" and "Labels".
How to make a submission?
- Click on "My Submission"
- On the next page, click on "+ New Submission"
- Upload your CSV in the next page and click on "Submit for Review"
- You must submit your CSV file by uploading the CSV in the "My Submissions" section of this challenge.
- Your submission will be auto graded and you will be able to see your results instantly.
- If there is any error in the submission, your final score will be marked as 0 or a warning prompt of “Invalid Score” will be displayed..
- Accuracy Score
- The submission should be in a proper format as described by "Submission Guidelines".
- Late submission will not be accepted beyond provided deadline (Indian Standard Time).
NOTE: We may request for the code files if there is any discrepancy in your score. Your score will be marked invalid if the request for code is not fulfilled by you.
- Top three participants will get a place in Hall of Fame page.
- Participants with a successful submission will receive certificates.